Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Big Oh-Nine

Currently Listening to : 1234 - Plain White Tees
Currently Feeling : Happy :D


Hey ho, Happy New Year!

How was everyone's new year?
Mine was at the Curve and it was just awesome! There was a lot of people though but still, everyone was great. The fireworks were awesome, as usual.
I don't want to go on and on about how awesome it was, you should have been there yourself :)
Pictures will be uploaded later.

Anyway, its the new year. Some people are saying that 2009 is just a number. I say they should cheer up and move on. It's a new year! Start new, forgive and forget. Why hang on to the past when you can have a great future? You're just being silly if you think everything will be the same. Do something to change it then!

In fact, I'm really excited about starting Form Five. Not about SPM though. I just can't wait till high school is over and move on to college and start driving. HAHAH. I've got a lot more responsibility now and I really hope I can live up to it. My parents are depending on me to do well for SPM so I can apply for a scholarship. I'm depending on myself too. I just need proper time management *sighs.

Oh, and stay in school people! ;)

To finish things off, I got tagged by Gwen <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Rules and regulations
Do not copy answers
The tag questions must be 100% the same.
Tag people after doing tag.
No tagging back

Tagged by Gwendoline ;)

I tag ...
1) Khei Qi
2) Kevin
3) Justina
4) Mathew
5) Hsu Wern
6) Alyssa
7) Audrey
8) Mei Yen
9) Tze Wei
10) Li Bing hahah!


How do you know 1?
From piano class. It's been four years already :)

What would you do if you never meet 2?
I'd probably be much happier! HAHAHA kiddingggg!

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
Oh, erm I don't know.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Hoyeahhh :)

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
Only her sister. heh.

What language does 2 speaks?
Tamil and Tagalog only. Which is why he sucks x)

Who is 3 going out with?
Ken-Ji HAHAHAHA!

How old is 4?
17 this year.

When was the last time you talked to 5?
About 2 weeks or so.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
I have no idea!

Would you date number 7?
Hahah yeah, anytime!

What is number 9 last name?
Young Tze Wei :D

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Anyday.

Which school does 2 go to?
SOME STOOOOOOPID SCHOOL IN NEW ZEALAND!
Heh. Sorry, I just miss you, retard :')

Why isn't there anything about 10? :(

No comments: