Thursday, September 18, 2008

hold on to your words coz talk is cheap

Currently Listening To : Change - Taylor Swift
Currently Feeling : Very Hungry!


"The only logical reason that people talk about you
behind your back is because you're already ahead of them. "

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for not blogging for such a long time. Everyday I'm thinking, I should blog today but I just never got around to doing so. But anyway, here I am :D

Anyhoo, nothing much has happened these past 2 weeks. I went out with Aqil again, I studied in school like normal and just lived my life like every other teenager. I come online for about 4 hours a day, bang on my piano for about an hour or so, eat in front of the television while watching movie after movie, attempt to work out on the treadmill thingy, sing loudly on the shower and yeah. Basically, every day's the same.

I haven't been out at all! I want, no wait, scratch that. I NEED to go shopping. I'm so deprived of window shopping or splurging all my money on something that I don't need or that will be gathering dust in my closet. It's been 4 to 5 months since I bought something other than groceries for my mum. And since I've been complaining non-stop to Aqil, he promised he'll take me raya shopping this Saturday. Which is tmrw. YAAAAY! Hahaha :p He's the sweetest thing ever, always working both ways just to make me happy.

I'm also currently so addicted to The Academy Is... and We The Kings. They're brit pop bands and they just make awesome music. Check out their videos on YouTube or ask me for their best songs :p

And even though its the puasa month, I'm doing everything but puasa. HAHA. In fact, I've been pigging out more than ever. Breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, supper and 3am snacks. Ice cream and chocolate cake, pasta, instant noodles, more ice cream, hot milo with Hup Seng crackers, mooncakes, chicken pies, char siew paus, chocolate and pretty much everything that's in my kitchen. And the bazaar Ramadhan is not helping either. I go down at least twice a week with my sister and we always come back with our hands full of plastic bags with kuihs in them. I'm getting fatter when I'm trying to slim down more :(

What's worse is tomorrow, I'm bringing Si Boyfriend to my aunt's house to buka puasa with my family. And he's going to get to see me gobble down all the yummy food my aunt never fails to prepare. Can't wait for that, eh -.- It's going to be awkward seeing him sitting at the dining table with Chinese people all around him eating food he probably hasn't seen in his life. But I'm sure it'll be fun. I hope. Haha.

And I've finally completed my zoo. Haha, no, I'm just kidding. What I mean is, in addition to my 4 year old dog which still looks like a puppy, I recently adopted a cat named Monkey and my sister bought a hamster named Sniffles. SUPER DUPER CUTE! Haha. And they all get along pretty well. At least they don't attempt to eat each other. I'll upload pictures of them soon, I promise.

And it's our one monthiversary whatever tomorrow! I'm so excited :p
Loads of stuff happening tmrw. HAHA.

Random Note : I MISS TAKING SHIT LOADS OF LAME SYOK SENDIRI PICTURES OF MYSELF! I want my camera back :(


xoxo,
denise(:

No comments: