Monday, September 22, 2008

I rock so hard, you roll :p

Currently Listening to : Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
Currently Feeling : Lethargic

At some point, you have to make a decision.
Boundaries,
don't keep
other people out,
they fence you in.

Life is messy, that's how we're made.

So, you can waste your lives drawing lines,

or you can live your life crossing them.

- Grey's Anatomy

Before I start, I would just loooove to emphasize on how much I HATE sitting in a bus when there's no air-conditioner. Especially in the mornings when I've already combed my hair nicely in such a way that it'll keep the teachers quiet. But noooo, there are just some people who have to open the damn windows like there's no fucking tomorrow and let all the damp cold wind blow at our faces. NO, it's not comforting, its dirty, cold, smelly and it screws my hair up! I'm sorry but I've just got to let this out.

& now since's that's done,
Dinner with Aqil and my family was okay. No, actually it was perfect :D
My family loves him, as he was polite and had that perfect-kind-of-boyf attitude that I've never seen before. We watched the Liverpool vs Stoke City match in the house and my grandfather took him to the LRT Station to go home at about 11 plus. Everything was fine ;)

Ohhh btww the Chelsea vs Man Utd match was worth watching :D

And to sign off, Kylie's tag :

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

1. I'm a huge fan of football. I play sometimes, but I watch more often. And I looooove Chelsea :D
2. I may/may not have insomnia.
3. I can't speak Chinese to save my ass but I can understand it. Especially when my family kutuks me depan-depan. HAHA.
4. I like using the internet in the dark. LOL.
5. Majority of my closer friends are Malays and I'm not ashamed to admit that.
6. I'm interested in politics.
7. I love pigging out in front of the TV.
8. My camera was stolen during Summer Splash 08 and I want it back :(
9. I want to travel the world, take pictures of cultures in different countries like India, China, Thailand, Africa and so on.
10. I want to help stop global warming.
11. I have eczema. Look it up.
12. I cry easily, even the soppiest commercials can make me tear.
13. I'm afraid of fire.
14. I used to take ballet for about 5 years but I couldn't stand it so I dropped it.
15. I like Malay guys but I can't stand Mat Rempits xD

And I tag,
No one :)
Coz I know people dislike doing tags nowadays. HAHA.

Adieu.

No comments: