Friday, May 2, 2008

everyone say YAY :D

IM BLOGGING AGAIN !
yeah , okay i'll admit i DID miss blogging .
and besides, some stupit ad has taken over my old blog so just ignore it okay ?
anyway , here's my blog !
if u want me to link you just drop a tag yeah :)

speaking of which ,

KEVIN WOO SHIN YEE , i told you i was blogging not watching toooooot .
hahha .
i miss you la you freaking toot .
and all of my friends at beh beh's .
when can i see you guys again la frick .

oh yeah , kevin , i just wanted to say some stuff about you .

you are the person that can tell a straight faced joke without laughing at/with me .
you are the most sickly sarcastic person i have ever known .
you bully me the most besides li bing .
you have given me the best advice ever : "GO TO SLEEP , YOU'LL FEEL BETTER :)"
you suck .
AND I FREAKING MISS SO CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK SOON ?!

hillary jgn marah , i still love you ;)


okayy , i'll stop here now .
i would post some pictures but i don't have them in this computer.

by the way , KEVIN , im gonna be brace faced so there's a new nickname for you to tease me about :)

p.s : SHOUT OUTT TO MADDIE :)

No comments: