Sunday, May 25, 2008

yay !



DAVID COOK WON !
WHOOOP-DEEDOOO !

I knew he was gonna win , I just knew it .
David Archuleta is Okay , but I can't stand him . I just don't know why .

Aanyway, it's the holidays ! I'm excited ;D
I've got my whole two weeks completely planned , starting off with Teenacity's REVOLUTION camp , and I'm damn sure its gonna be as awesome as last year's . I really can't wait .



Then I'm going to Langkawi with my dad . Hope to do LOTS AND LOTS of shopping ! Books , chocolate , clothes and loads of other stuff .

Then of course there's Summer Splash aaaaand ............. tuition .
I'm starting tuition this holidays . Hahaha . Anyway , it'll be good seeing how extremely terribly I did in my mid year exams . Oh well .

That's all for today . I hope my blog's not stagnant anymore ;)

No comments: