Monday, March 16, 2009

Filling an empty space,

Currently Listening to : Halo - Beyonce
Currently Feeling : A thump thump thumping headache!



HEY HELLO HI ;D

I know, I know. I've absolutely, completely abandoned my blog. I'm sorry, I've been kinda busy and honestly? I didn't really have anything to inspire me to blog. HAHA. Oh well, the great thing is, I'm BACK. And hopefully I'll last longer this time ;)

Honestly, nothing has changed much since the last time I blogged properly. School is still school, friends are still friends. I come online often, but I just MySpace most of the time. I don't really have much of a life nowadays since my dad took my phone away on New Year's Day. It's a long story and let's just all pretend that the reason is because of my upcoming SPM exams.

School has been extremely tiring. Softball season has started again and I'm staying back at school everyday for extra classes. I'm literally spending more time in school than at home. But oh well, I keep telling myself it's just for this year and then, freedom! Hoho. Anyway, other than that, nothing much really. Sports day came and left, my house got first placing. I contributed a bit, I ran 4x100m, 100m, 200m and long jump + perfect attendance for house practice ;)

I still haven't got my D-SLR camera HAHA. I've been scheming up ways to get one, I really just can't seem to save up my own money. So, I've finally asked my uncle to help me get one, I'll pay him back as soon as I start working after SPM. I'm really excited, I'm hoping I can get it in a week's time or so. I felt it was kinda wasted that I couldn't get to use it for my Sports Day, the school mag pictures would have been clearer. Oh btw, I made Chief Editor, yay me :p

By the way, my maid went back to Indonesia recently, and just two days before that, RM1000+ from my sister and I's combined Chinese New Year money was stolen. We couldn't point fingers at anyone since we had no proof, but who else could it be right? I was pretty upset since I was looking forward to spending that money on my much needed sneakers and cardigan. Oh well, shit happens eh.

Another chapter of my life happened recently, in fact just this morning. I had my Grade 8 Theory of Music exam in SMK Sri Aman and let me tell you this, I am SO relieved that it's over. I stayed over Ms Beh's place and totally hardcored this past few days. I am so last minute -.-
Oh, and I had a haircut the day before yesterday and it is h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e! It's too short and the "stylist" gave me bangs which my round and fat face looks terrible with! Goshh, I'm so glad my hair grows fast :/

Anyway, did anyone watch the game last weekend? I sure did. Manchested United vs Liverpool. The much talked about awaited game of the season. I supported Liverpool since I'm anti-Man Utd :D I can't express how much joy I felt when it was a 4-1 win for Liverpool. 3-1 was bad enough, 4-1 is just embarrasing. And the funny thing is, my friends who are hardcore supporters of Man Utd totally refuse to admit that Man Utd sucks, saying that the hero loses first and stuff like that. Hoyeah, I agree with Hafiz, Man Utd supporters are totally stuck-up :p

Okay, I should prolly stop now before I finish everything in one post. Haha.
Till the next post, lots of love,
Denise ;)

Random Note : Allison Iraheta rocks!

No comments: