Friday, March 27, 2009

right round,

Currently Listening to : Thinking of You - Katy Perry
Currently Feeling : Dissapointed :/

I LOVE BUNKFACE :O


Today might be the last day I'll be wearing braces. I find that kinda sad.

What else is sad is that, life has been all about school lately. Extra classes, softball, editorial board stuff, school photography, it's all really tiring me out.
But I'm hanging on strong, I know what I'm doing all this for.

Anyway, remember how I said that my uncle would help me get my camera, and I would pay him back? Well, it seems I'm a spoilt child, and I don't need such an expensive camera. I was totally blown away when I heard that. First things first, I am SO not spoilt, trust me, I know what being spoilt is like, and I am not one of those girls. And, I know that the camera of my choice if expensive, but didn't I say I would pay him back? And it's not like I haven't spent a horde of time deciding which camera would be best. Oh yes, I have. 3 years is time enough.

And plus, someone in my family mentioned that I couldn't possibly be good enough to be a photographer, and it doesn't matter what camera one uses, it's the skill one posesses. I can't express how dissapointed I am in my extended family. I'm totally speechless and I just don't ever feel like going back to see them and pretend to have a sincere smile on my plastered face.

Random Note : Last night, I dreamt about going to college. Yeah, scary, I know -.-

No comments: