Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics 2008

Currently Listening to : Closer - Ne-Yo
Currently Feeling : So-so


Sooo, Malaysia finally got a medal, although it wasn't gold, but hey, Lee Chong Wei did his best and we're all proud of him.
Dad and I were jumping in our seats as we watched the match. Haha, Lin Dan was super good, and gave no mercy at all. But I think Lee Chong Wei could have done better. Oh well, I was kinda looking forward to listening to our national anthem if we won gold :D
It would have been our first gold ever in the Olympics eh. How awesome would that have been lol.
By the way, does anyone know when softball/baseball will start? And also that dancing thing with the ribbons? What are those called again? HAHAHA.
For those who missed them match, here are some pictures :)

Lin Dan was super happy when he won. I think he kecoh sangat laa, he knew he was gonna win whaat -.-


See what I said?
Go Lee Chong Wei! :)



Oh, I got this off Beatrice's blog :)

Gluttony

1. Do you think you eat more than you should? Yeah, I do. Too much for lunch, too much for dinner and always too much for supper.
2. What is your favorite meal? Lunch, I have no idea why. Always looking forward to lunch.
3. What did you have for dinner today (or yesterday)? Hokkien Mee.
4. What is your favorite dessert? I like ice-cream. And brownies to go with that :D
5. Can you cook well? I hate fire, so no.
6. Are you a fruit or veggie person? Both. I eat healthy when I can ;)
7. What is your favorite restaurant to go to? Anything that serves good food.
8. Do you feel comfortable with your weight? No, not really.
9. Are you vegetarian or vegan? Erm, no.
10. Describe your normal eating habits. I eat too much.

Lust

1. How much do you find yourself thinking about sex? HAHAHA quite often, actually.
2. Are you a virgin? Yes.
3. If not, who did you lose your virginity to and when? -
4. Do you believe you should be in love to have sex? Of course. How dumb not to be.
5. Have you ever cheated on your significant other? Oh, erm. No comment lol.
6. What's the first thing you look for in a boy/girl? Fashion. No idea why. Hahaha.
7. Do you have any special fantasies? Woooh, yes I dooo ;))
8. Have you been in lust more than love? Never.
9. Would you have sex with more than one person? At one time? Hahahah noo.
10. Who have you lust for? For me to know, For you to not know :D [Ayat Beatrice :)]

Greed

1. What do you want more than anything right now? A SLR camera la grrr.
2. Does money play an important part of your life? Of course. Same goes for everyone else.
3. What are your goals for the future? I wanna be useful. Bwahahaha.
4. Do you think money is more important than love? Oh, not to me. I think.
5. If you were given one million dollars right now, what would you do with it? FIRST THING'S FIRST. A SLR CAMERA LAA FCKKKK.
6. Has anyone ever called you spoiled or greedy? Yeah, but I'm not thnkuvrymch.
7. Do your parents have a lot of money? No.
8. How much money do you spend in one week? I try to save as much as I can.
9. Do/would you share with people that are less fortunate? Yeah, I always do.
10. Have you ever robbed someone? No, I'm nice.

Sloth

1. Have many people called you lazy? Yeah, teachers, friends, parents and even my sister. So yeah.
2. How much sleep do you get at night? 3 hours.
3. Do you often take naps in the middle of the day? Yeah, coz I only sleep 3 hours every night.
4. What was the most depressing time of your life? Exams + a break up. At the same time.
5. What is the best way to relax? Singing at the top of my lungs :)
6. Would you consider yourself more of a follower or leader? Leader. Haha.
7. Would you consider yourself a caring person? Yeah, I care alot about stuff. Even petty stuff. Coz those are the things that matter most.
8. What time do you go to bed at night? Erm, school nights about 2. Holidays, I hardly sleep. HAHA.
9. What do you waste most of your time doing? Online.
10. Would you rather go out somewhere or stay home? GO OUT.

Wrath

1. Who was the last person you were upset with? My grandfather. Still am.
2. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone? Ohh, loads of stuff. Most of them in primary coz I would just do stuff this girl would tell me to do.
3. Do you hate anyone? Sorry to say, but yeah.
4. Are you angry a lot? Hardly.
5. What was the last thing that made you mad? Something.
6. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone? HAHAHA yeah. Funny now, to think about it.
7. Has there been a time that you wanted to seek revenge? Loads of times.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? What's that? lol -.-
9. How do you express your anger and frustration? Screaming into a pillow or just crying till I'm satisfied.
10. Is it easy for you to forgive? Too easy. But it depends.

Envy

1. Who are you most jealous of? No one really.
2. What is something you want that your best friend has? Her brains!
3. What is one thing you think you are lacking in life? Hmmm, that's a good question.
4. Do you think of yourself as an envious person? Yeah, I am. But I always always hide it.
5. How would you consider yourself lucky? Sometimes.
6. Unlucky? Most of the time xD
7. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself? Hardly ever.
8. Overall, do you think you have everything you need? For now. camera!
9. Is there anyone that has been envious of you? Yeah, and she actually told me :DD
10. Do you want a better life than what you have? Well, honestly, yeah.

Pride

1. What is your best physical feature? My boobs. HAHAHAHAHA.
2. What do you like most about your personality? I'm too friendly :)
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes.
4. Do you wear a lot of make-up? I never used make-up. Natural beauty bebehh.
5. How often do you go shopping? It's been tooo long mann. Crapp.
6. Are your looks very important to you?
Kinda.
7. Would you ever like to be a model? Nope, stressful la for me.
8. What could be improved about your body? My weight x)
9. Do you think that you’re better than others? Never.
10. What is your most embarrassing moment? Waaaay too many to bother remembering them :D

No comments: