Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the truth

Currently Listening to : Unbreakable - Fireflight
Currently Feeling : Very full o.O


Okay, I'm here to finally clear the air about my relationship with Hafis, the boy that I apparently loved so much, and who apparently loved me too.

The truth is :

I was a third person.

Yep, I was. I didn't want to be. I felt disgusted with myself the whole time. I knew it would just kill the other girl. But he promised he would leave her, and I was naive enough to trust him and became vulnerable to all his words. I did many things for our relationship to work. None of which I will mention. But NOOO it had nothing to do with sex okay. HAHAHA.

But anyway, he never really treated me nicely. I was constantly crying myself to sleep like an idiot, thinking about the last hurtful remark he made at me. We hardly spoke to each other, and when we did it was only briefly. We didn't message much coz he didn't like texting. I can go on and on about why we weren't a happy couple.

After two months together, I knew it in my heart that he won't leave her. So I ended it. Being a third person in his relationship took a huge emotional toll on me. What was worse is that I could see his girlfriend writing all those sad stuff about him cheating on her on her MySpace. And I could imagine the hurt I would feel if I were in her shoes.

So yeah, I left him. And now he hates me. Well I can't blame him really. I DID promise never to leave him bla bla bla but I just couldn't take the way he was treating me and also the fact that he was probably using me to break up with his girlfriend. So yeah, he hates me, and never wants to see my face ever again. He also regrets knowing me and he'll never want to meet anyone like me again. I'm a liar, and can never be trusted again. And NO, there's no way we shall ever be friends again.

Damn, I must suck big time.

All those things he said to me after the break up really hurt me and bruised my big fat ego so I cried quite a lot. But there was this guy who was there for me. He called me and talked to me and assured me that everything was going to be okay.

He's been a friend for almost 6 months but we've never met. He's really sweet and the most caring person I know. So we finally decided to meet up. He turned out to be really tall, nicely built, sweet smile, blurrish face, cute hair. HAHAHA. Okay, getting to the point.

He said he has had a crush on me for a long long time. And honestly? I felt the same for him, I just didn't realise it.

Oh and guess what? He asked me to be his girlfriend and kissed me after that ;DDD
I can't tell you how happy I was :)

So yeah, you may think whatever it is you want to think of me, but yes, I have a new boyfriend. Mohammad Aqil, you're the only one for me.

No comments: