Friday, August 8, 2008

where were my true friends? :|

Currently Listening to : Cobra Starship - Guilty Pleasure on repeat
Currently Feeling : Hungry :O




I LOVE this song :)

"I came here to make you dance tonight
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you
shut up cause we won't stop
and we're getting down till the sun's coming up"


Everything's back to normal.
Thank God.
I guess I was just being silly.

Photography with the help of Rafiq was done in a week.
Lucky he had the sudden need of studying, therefore rushing to finish photography.
Thanks, man, we make an awesome team :D

And things with the boyf are much much better.
We're back to normal.
I'm hoping I can see him really soon cos I miss him loaaads.
I love you, sayang :)

And with my friend, he finally called me :D
I guess he missed me as much as I miss him.
I'm was really glad he called.

So, everything's fine now.
But I wanna "thank" all my friends who had been there for me.
And that would make..

NONE.
Yeah, I'm just as surprised that the people I expected to call, or message or IM me, didn't do so.
Not even to ask how I was feeling or lend a shoulder.
I guess I DON'T really have any true friends.
Or maybe some are just too busy with their own lives that they couldn't care less.
Well, I couldn't be bothered. Thanks for being such "true" friends.
You people KNOW who you are.

But, there were people who I didn't expect to care, cared.
They were really nice, doing everything they could to understand me, even though they didn't know me well.
Thanks people, I owe you one.

So, I found out who my true friends were, and I didn't really like the results.
Oh well, I guess life isn't fair.

No comments: