Sunday, December 7, 2008

Music For Perfect Harmony

Currently Listening to : Bella's Lullaby written by Carter Burwell
Currently Feeling : Satisfied ;)


Before I start, I just realized something. My blog is really really really boring. OMG, I never thought I would be a boring person :/

Therefore, I have decided to add more colour and stuff to my post, and we'll see how that works. HAHA.

Okay, today was simply awesome :D

I stayed over at Beh Beh's place again last night. I woke up kinda early and got ready. We went to UM where it was pretty busy. Everyone was getting ready and stuff.
Then, I got a message from Sam saying that daddy was sick and might not be able to make it for the concert. I called them immediately and daddy said he was really tired. I didn't want to be selfish so I just agreed. But then I didn't know why but I started to sob really loudly. I didn't mean to, I guess I was just disappointed coz it was my first performance. But anyway, daddy said he'll try his best. I love you, papa (:

So anyway, I changed into my dress but I didn't wear the white wedges that I bought. Instead, I ran around in my stilettos when I was looking for people. It made too much noise so I decided to wear my crocs temporarily. Goshh, you don't know how close to heaven it was when I was walking in my crocs. I know loads of people hate them, but really, put one on :D

When it was time for my turn to perform, I was so numb to the bone that I didn't really feel anything. It was partly because of the coolness of the hall (which was like the temperature of a freezer) but mostly, I was really nervous.

In the end, I think I did pretty well. I didn't make any mistakes at all! WOOOHOOO! I tried to play with more expression but Beh Beh said it was perfect so I'm really glad. I'm also really relieved that it's finally over :D

I'm so happy that mama and papa were both there for me :')

And to all my friends. People that I've known for like half my life but I've never really gotten to know them well. Hsu Wern, Hsu Yan, Gwendoline, Hong Lingg, Khei Qi, Khei Sze, Mei Yen, Alyssa, Wen Qi, Tze Wei, Hui Ying, Nicole, Lee Ling, Hillaryyyyy, Kenzo, Li Bing the man-bitch (haha kidding! ;p) and of course, Beh Beh :D I love you guys (:

I WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

PS : This post was torture :/

Love, Denise (:

No comments: