Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis' the season to be jolly :D

Currently Listening to : Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale
Currently Feeling : Greedeeee ;)


"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special"

HO HO HO!

The TV's promoting Christmas shopping sprees, the radio's airing Christmas carols, people are starting Christmas shopping, what more do you need?

clickety click to enlarge*

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Can't you feel the excitement? The joy of Christmas filling your souls? C'mon people, where's the spirit? A once-a-year event where families get together to celebrate the birth of our Jesus Christ. The happiness on children faces when receiving gifts, the laughter of older ones, it's just beautiful.

I simply love it! The food, the songs, the presents, the decorations, the spirit. Every year, I can't wait! The green, the red, the white. It's something I look forward to. And it's coming! I'm saving money to go Christmas shopping for loved ones ♥

Okay, I guess here is where I become selfish.
My ever-so-expensive Christmas wishlist! ;)

  • Nikon D80/Canon 400D D-SLR camera ((:
  • A silver Sony VAIO laptop which I know is literally impossible to hope for,
  • A new phone, perhaps?
  • Nike Air sneakers,
  • A new wallet because mine's all torn up,
  • Shopping money! ;p
  • A trip to NZ to meet my cousins ♥
  • But of course, one thing I won't afford miss out on, meeting my family for Christmas to celebrate together :D

I'm not counting on receiving any of the wishes above, really. I know they're really difficult to get. But what I really want is that D-SLR hintshintshintstilleyespopout* ;)

Before I sign off,

MERRY CHRISTMAS once again,
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)

HOHOHO,
Denise Chang (:

No comments: