Friday, December 5, 2008

Rock-hard floors and too little blankets.

Currently Listening to : The dialogue of "A Cinderella Story"
Currently Feeling : Hyper and sleepy at the same time? :)

"Waiting for you, is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing."
- A Cinderella Story

I'm lying on the floor with 5 other girls while A Cinderella Story is playing on TV. Chad Michael Murray ♥, hoyeahh :)
Most of them are already sleeping so it's just me blogging and Nicole watching with me. It's about 4 in the morning and I'm kinda sleepy.

Just a quick update on what I did today;
I went shopping at Bangsar with my sister today. Mama and Papa gave me RM100 each so I was really happy. I bought a dress for RM34.90 coz it was on sale from Baci. I got 50% off :DD
I also bought shoes from Vincci in One Utama. A pair of gorgeous white wedges and a pair of blue-beige stilettos. Both for RM80 which I think is a great deal.

I would take pictures, but then again, you know. no camera :(

No comments: