Thursday, October 9, 2008

The best of us can find happiness in misery

Currently Listening To : Angel in the Night - BassHunter
Currently Feeling : Brain Pain x|


"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. and I'm not ashamed of it."
- Edward Cullen

TWILIGHT MOVIE TRAILER IS OUT!!
WATCH WATCH WATCH HERE!
IT'S FREAKING AWESOME DON'T BE DUMB JUST CLICK OKAYY!


But honestly, I'm not sure if the link works. Here's another one, only it's got the stupid news guy messing up the whole thing. But the trailer is so effing exciting that my butt's itching to watch the movie asap :p

I've read Twilight last year already, when it first came out. But it seems the craze just only started recently, all the girls calling themselves Mrs. Cullen now. HAHA. Sorry, to me, he's just too good to be true. I'm on Team Jacob Black ♥

And I don't think Robert Pattinson fits Edward Cullen, he just doesn't seem hot enough. Sorry but really, I think James looked much much hotter. You should know who I'm talking about if you read the book like half the world already has ;)

Even so, I so cannot wait for the movie to be released. I can't wait to watch Edward Cullen in all his gooey mushy lovey thing for Bella, that lucky girl :D

I excepted Rosalie to be much hotter, I think lots of other people did too, oh well. I shall not complain anymore *zips*. And to add to the excitement, one of my favourite bands will be on the soundtrack. PARAMOREEEE! :)
Hahaha best best I can't wait :p

Anyway, I haven't been to school for 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday. I had a high fever on Wednesday and this killing pain at the back of my head which has been around for a few days now. It got worse on Thursday so I asked mummy to take me to the hospital for a check-up.

AND DID YOU KNOW THAT GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS ARE A HUGE BORE?
Mummy and I waited 2 hours just to see the doctor for 10 minutes! All she did was ask how I felt how long bla bla bla the usual stuff then said it's probably migraine from too much stress.
Hmmm, stress? Exams, maybe? But ohh well. I've got my painkillers and panadol, hopefully the pain will subside.
I spent the time waiting reading Eclipse again, and gossiping with mummy about all the people walking in and out of the emergency room. And there were a lot of kids too. I gave some of them my ChipsMore. Haha, I just love small kids, they really make my day :D

So, I'm really supposed to be studying for my exam since I skipped school for two days already. HAHA. Time to blow dust off my textbooks!

Bye everyone, take care and good luck once again ;)
P.S : I syg Aqil HAHA I tau you bace :D

Random Note : KFC Nuggets are just a w e s o m e! Especially when they're hot and soft. Oooh, I love those :D

hugs and kisses,
Dee Zaster :)

No comments: