Saturday, October 4, 2008

A girls heart is full of secrets.

Currently Listening to : Sweet Tangerine - The Hush Sound
Currently Feeling : Body-ache :|


"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it.. I don't know, maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."
- Grey's Anatomy

Hello readers :D

I'm feeling kinda worn out now. I was out the whole day yesterday with friends and Aqil ;)
I went shopping with my sister before meeting up with our friends and I managed to buy a top from Dorothy Perkins. How jealous I am of all those rich bratty kids who can buy 4, 5 tops from each store. No offense to anyone, though. I'm just saying. I wanted to get so many stuff but hey, what can I do, right? Money takde :D

Anyway, I met up with Aqil and he looked so hott in his green shirt. HAHA.
Don't mind me :p
Haha, I love youu gedik. I know you're reading this! :)
And he got me this necklace with a "D" on it. He's sooo sweet!
ILY!

So anyway, school's starting tmrw, and I'm just too lazy to go. But I will coz I miss all my friends. Haha. And school also means exams are coming up and hooray to that :|
I won't be online during the exam season coz my mum will be taking to modem away. So I'll update after the exams. Don't miss me :p

Ohh and I don't have to remind you why I don't have photos for this post, right? :(

Bye and take care. Nerd time people! :D

Random Note : I hate speed bumps on the highways.

Till next time,
denise :)

No comments: