Sunday, November 30, 2008

All worked-out.

Currently Listening to : Mirotic - DBSK
Currently Feeling : Extremely tired.

Oh yes, I have changed my blog layout, again. I just couldn't make up my mind about what I wanted. & I also have not been updating. Sorry :x

So, this week has been absolutely hectic. I crashed at 3 different places. I lugged around my bag filled with clothes for a week. And because of that, the clothes I wore were always crumpled up or had a musty smell :/ But anyway, I stayed over at Khei Qi's place for a night to help out with the booklet and door gifts. The next night was at Beh Beh's place, also to help out.

Then, I went to my aunt's place to help out at my cousin's pet shop. They had moved from their previous location and were opening soon somewhere else. So I helped out with cleaning out the mess and stuff. It was very tiring and I actually slept early every night. Then, I went back to Beh Beh's place and stayed for another night. I practiced my piece that I was going to play for the concert.

The booklet, door gift and performance is for Ms Beh's tri-annual charity recital. It's a big thing so I've been helping out as much as I could. I have to get a new dress and shoes for my preformance since the dress code is semi-formal/smart casual. But anyway.

I also went for Twilight on 27th Nov, of course. We had bought a total of 21 tickets for 21 people. It was awesome. A lot of parts were cut out though and Rob Pattison is still not hot to me :D

Okay, enough for one post. Here are some pictures (:

My newest niece, Megan Roselyn Lim :)


My favourite cat of all, Igor!

In a plastic bag :)

& with the sexiest pose he could ever give ;p
showing off his fatness :p

My nephew, Cian David Horsely Ling. Looks cute when he's asleep right?

Even cuter when he's awake ;p
"How bout a cute face for Auntie Dee?"

"Aww, you're so adorable darling :DD"

I love you (:

Awwwwwww (:

Random Note : Sorry I sound so dead in this post. I'm really tired :|

No comments: