Thursday, November 6, 2008

When we look back now will our jokes still be funny?

Currently Listening to : Kelsey - Metro Station
Currently Feeling : Nostalgic? ;)

"As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever"

- Graduation by Vitamin C






Today was the last day of school for 2008. I really can't believe that Form Four is over. So much has happened. Photography, skipping classes, exams, boring assembly(s), dating in school, incomplete homework, all memories that will never fade. I loved Form Four ;)

It has been yet another year of my life that has passed. I'm still studying in a school I don't really like but I'm still friends with people I love. The year literally seemed to just fly by. It feels like it was just last week when it was the first day as a Form Four, and yesterday seemed like half a year has already gone by. Its already November :|

So what significance this year was in my short life of sixteen years?
Here are a few things that leaves a mark ;

  1. I managed to be the photographer for my school. Hopefully they'll ask me to be Head Editor next year ;)
  2. I had four relationships. HAHA.
  3. I actually convinced my Malay, non English-speaking friends to improve their English by reading the Twilight series. Now they can't wait for the movie to premiere.
  4. I made a lot of new friends. So many that I can't remember their names ;p
  5. I think I've matured mentally and definitely physically x)
  6. I had 3 hamsters, a cat and a dog.
  7. School exams were not a pleasant thing.
  8. I chopped my hair after 2 years.
  9. My 11 month old camera was stolen at Summer Splash :(
  10. Daddy moved to a new apartment. Goshh it's been a year already.

As for things that I wanted to do but never got the chance to ;

  1. Cook without complaining about the heat.
  2. Buy an SLR camera.
  3. Start learning Lukisan Kejuruteraan. I'm starting next year. Hopefully.
  4. Pass Add Maths -.-
  5. Travel to Miami/Paris.
  6. Finish my Grade 7 practical.
  7. Go to church more often :|
  8. Lose weight ;p
  9. Finish Gossip Girl season 1.
  10. Read Breaking Dawn.

Time is flying realy quickly. Everything is happening in such a huge blurr. Are you living everyday to its fullest? I know I haven't. Most days were spent online, eating and sleeping. I never really did anything productive and my year end exams were not easy.

I just wish time would slow down for me to do the things I want to do while still in high school before the real stress starts pouring in. Sighs*

Live your life to the maximum, people! ;)

No comments: