Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some things are just not meant to be.

Currently Listening to : If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
Currently Feeling : Lethargic

"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you'd like. What do ya do? You laugh, you know, I'm not saying I don't cry... but in between... I laugh."
- Garden State

I haven't updated for a week :D

HEYY!
How was Halloween for everyone? I spent it at home watching The Simpsons :)

But anyway, my week has been quite eventless. I went out on Saturday with friends and all. And that was pretty much it.

I fought with Aqil though. I hope we can pull through. Maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship yet. I can't seem to be satisfied. I know its unfair to him for me to be so selfish. But I'm just not happy. I'm trying, I really am. But I don't know :(

Other than that, my dearest grandpa was robbed outside my grandma's place. The two Indian robbers slashed his head and took his phone and money. Such a horrible thing to do to a man of his age, isn't it? He was already inside the house porch but they still came in to rob him. He had over 30 stitches and 2 torn arteries. But he's fine now :D

I also saw a small kid steal a bottle of Coke when I was waiting in the car for my mum. He had already paid for the stuff he needed. And as he was walking away he looked kinda doubtful. Suddenly, he turned around and went to the store's fridge and took out a bottle of Coke. He glanced around quickly and put the bottle into his plastic bag. The store owner didn't see because he was dealing with some other customers. I was laughing my head off. I was looking at the boy because he was my friend's younger brother and he was really cute. I wasn't really surprised though. That boy has 8 siblings altogether and they're really poor. Why not enjoy a bottle of Coke for free, eh?

So yeah, those were the very few unimportant events in that happened this week.
I have one more day of exam tmrw :D
I can't wait for the holidays to come. And good luck to all SPM candidates ;)

Denise (:

No comments: