Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1st tag


Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly

N
O
B
O
D
Y


[ACT 1 ]

1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
Allowed ? What a weird question.

2. Describe yourself in one word
Randomm :)

3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Someone who really loves me, coz I would rather the person I love be happy without me if he doesn't want me (dunno if that makes sense)

4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

5. Does it feel good to love?
Yeah, while it lasts.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
I'm dyingg! SAVE MEEEEEEEEE :/

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
HAHAHA, tak caye sudahhh!

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yeahh

9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Get a life :)

10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
What goes around, comes around.

[ACT 2 ]

1. Best place to cry ?
Bedroom.

2. Who do you love the most?
God. Bwahahah :)

3. Tell us your dream last night?
Can't remember.

4. Ever hated someone so bad?
YEAHH. Teachers especially.

5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Don't ask.

[LAST PERSON]...


Had a beer with ?
My mum. HAHA. Well, it was just shandy so yeah :D

Went to the movies with ?
Daddy dearest.

Talked on the cell phone with ?
Hafis.

You hugged ?
Hafis too :)

You yelled at ?
Hafiz and Khuzai for screaming in the bus ;)

[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ]
Kissed someone ?
HAHAHAH SECRETTTTTTTTTTT :D

Sing/Sang/Sung ?
Everyday -.-

Danced crazy ?
Yeah, thanks to my new iPod :DD

1. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were u angry?
I'm not an angry person :)

2. You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
WHY must you talk about dying and not living? Pessimist !

3. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
MORE CREDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

4. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
HAHAAH YEAHH!

5. Are you old fashioned?
I try not to be.

6. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I do not love them backk.

7. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Sleep!


Okay, I tagged no one cuz this tag is just dumb.
HAHA, sorry Sofeaa!


Alrighty, since that's donee.
I didn't do much this week <- that's a liee.


I went to Ulu Yam with my mum for her work thingg. Some 4x4 Jamboree thing. It was muddy, and smelly and not fun! Well, okay, it was kinda funn. But I was forced to play tug-of-war so that was the only fun thing. HAHA. Other than that, it was pretty boring, there no no hot guys! And I had to skip Teenacity, and didn't get to meet himmm :/


Oh well, on Sunday was awesome though. I went for cheer. For those who don't ALREADY know, Shirtliff won. Dynamitez were second :(

But anyway, I met loads and loads of people. TOOOO MANY people actually. Too many to mention. But I met people I haven't met in a long time, people who i missed, people who I see too much of, and new people :D

People people people.

And cheerleaders.

HAHA :)
It was just a w e s o m e.

And as usual, no camera : no pictures :/



Lovelovelove,
Denise (:

No comments: