Monday, July 28, 2008

bring on the thunder

Currently Listening to : Thunder - Boys Like Girls
Currently Feeling : Period Cramp Pains.


"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer,
Do you know you're unlike any other,
You'll always be my thunder.

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours,
I don't wanna ever love another,
You'll always be my thunder.

So bring on the rain, bring on the thunder."

Boys Like Girls - Thunder

I WANTED TO POST A VIDEO OF THE SONG BY BOYS LIKE GIRLS BUT YOUTUBE IS STUPIDDDDD. NUFF SAID.


SO,
[insert video here]

Yes, I know this song is kinda old, and loads of people are already over its awesome-ness but I don't care coz this song just rocks :D
Listen listen I don't know how just listennn :)

Oh and my weekend was fairly boring.
I skipped Teenacity and just stayed at home.
Slept in late on Sunday and went for piano like usual.

I'm having period cramps like crazy right now I can't even walk properly I'm just gonna sleep so bye.

No comments: