Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chelsea FC vs Malaysia

Currently Listening to : Say (All I Need) - One Republic
Currently Feeling : Disappointed



VS








Chelsea FC
Malaysia



And we ALL know who's gonna get their butt kicked right?
I LOOOOOVE CHELSEAA WOOOOOOT!
And if you see carefully enough, it says Persatuan Kenasepak Malaysia not Persatuan Bola Sepak Malaysia :))

But I AM disappointed that I don't get to see my FAVOURITE football club live in action :|
I hope EZRUL has fun!



Ohh, and Hsu Yan's tag x)


1.What are your goals/dreams?
To be an architect, to travel the world and for now, OWN A SLR CAMERA.

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
Thing? Well, the thing that makes me happy is well, erm, actually just my family and true friends. They're all I need.

3. Favourite colour?
Lime green and light green :)

4. Do you have a crush now? How did you know each other?
Yeahh I do and we met through my ex. HAHA xD

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
Paris, China and India. "Coz it's CULTURAL LIKE SHIT.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
I get hardly get angry and when I do, it's only for the moment and that makes people think they can step all over me. I also have this soft spot for anything pitiful, even sad commercials can make me cry. I also procrastinate too much. But hey, wiseman says procrastinators are leaders of tomorrow x)

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
Logically, I'll just cry.

8. Most afraid to lose..?
FAMILY. And friends. Also my phone. And virginity ;DD

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
Finish up my Grade 8 for piano, do well in my SPM, and get into an awesome college or university. Yes, very kwai, I know ;)

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
Yeah, I'm fine with myself, there's nothing that I regret doing and I won't hate myself if I met myself on the street :)

11. Favorite song?
For now, Thunder by Boys Like Girls. This changed occasionally.

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
Weird? Erm, I'm not that creative right now.

13.What age do you wish to live until?
As long as I happily can ;)

14. You Hate which type of people the most?
Backstabbers and hypocrites.

15.Are you satisfied with your life?
For now, yes.

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
GO FOR THE MATCH IN SHAH ALAM!

17.Prefer to be alone or in group?
I prefer to be in a group, but sometimes you can be in a room full of people and still feel alone. So it depends.

18.If you can have a wish, what will you wish for?
I would wish for more time to think about my wish. Really, I wouldd.

19.What are you doing at this moment?
Doing this thingg.

20.Have you found yourself?
Not yet.


The five people I wish to know more about is :
Mathew Woo so that he has another reason to blog,
Sofea cos she tagged me many times :)
Kevin Woo , when he can,
Debbie cos I miss her,
And You ;)

No comments: