Thursday, July 3, 2008

oh, crappy-ness


Hello :)
I've decided to come and try to blog today.
To see if I could blog without giving up.

Okay , let's start. Today, something somewhere decided I should be in a crappy mood today, so I was. I was crappy when I waited for the bus, crappy when I was standing in the bus and crappy when I got off the bus. I was just crappy. And for no particular reason at all. When I got to school, I was crappy when there was the stupid bacaan Yaasin thing the Muslims do on first Fridays of the month which causes 30 minutes of stoning for me. I was crappy when there was almost a spot check, my nails are super long right now, also making it hard for me to type properly.

I was crappy when Puan Khalijah, the teacher I hate most wouldn't believe I lost my karangan book and made me take out all my books so I couldn't hide it. When the actual fact was, I really didn't lose it, I just left it at home on purpose so I wouldn't have to pass it up. Speaking of which, I have three 500+ words per karangan to do today.

I was crappy when I couldn't sleep during Chemistry cos all the others were too busy singing and making noises. My teacher wasn't around and that was the perfect time for me to sleeeeep! But no, my classmates decided today would be the day that they attempt to perfect their horrible singing.

I was also crappy when during recess I realized I forgot to bring any money in all my crappy-ness. So I kindly asked Faris my recess partner to belanja me since I do it for him all the time but he too was crappy today and said he also didn't bring any money in his crappy-ness. So the both of us just sat there feeling crappy and hungry too.

I was crappy when I tried to skip Moral after recess but Puan Norani caught me and not only made me pass up my undone homework but also made me erase the whiteboard. On normal days, I would be happy to do so, but I just felt c r a p p y today :(

So yeah, I still feel kinda crappy now and to make things worse I have no credit to call anyone to complain. Oh well, I guess that's life la.

Wheee, I managed to finish my post :)
Hahaha, that's an achievement. Yay me ;) <- yes, not so crappy-ish. I know.

No comments: