Tuesday, July 22, 2008

malas nak update

Currently Listening to : Cartoon Heroes - Aqua
Mood : Tired.


Name: Denise Chang.

Sisters: Yeah who's also my best friend (:

Brothers: TAKDE.

Shoe size: I think its a 6 and a half.

Height: I'm not too short or too tall.

Where do you live: SEPANG.

Favourite breakfast:
Roti Bakar. HAHA.

Have you ever been on a plane : Of course.

Swam in the ocean: Yeah, and been to the beach as well. Love it xD

Fallen asleep in school: E V E R Y D A Y.

Broken someone's heart: Ermm, yeahh.

Fell off your chair: HAHA, yes.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No, I call people :)

Saved e-mails: The funny ones.

What is your room like:
Boring.

What is the last thing you ate: Chocolate cake xD

Ever had Chicken pox: Yeah when i was four.

Sore throat:
OF COURSE.

Stitches: Never.

What's right beside you: Telephone, Handphone.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes I kinda do.

Like picnics: Sure, they're fun.

Who was the last person you danced with: Haha can't remember.

Last made you smile: A phone call with Azree.

You last yelled: In class to no one in particular.

Talk to someone you like: Yeahh almost everyday.

Kissed anyone:
SECRETTTT.

Get sick: What get sick? o.O

Talked to an ex: Yeah, occasionally.

The Best feeling in the world: Sex. HAHA. No meh? Oh, and LOVE too.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yeah, my oversized Patrick.

What's under your bed: EMPTYY SPACE.

Who do you really hate : CIKGU TOOOOOOOOT.

What time is it now: 4.22 PM.

Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
Yeahh.

Q: Do you have any siblings:
Yeah.

Q: Do you want children :
Someday.

Q: Do you smile often:
Yeah, why not?

Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
NOO IT SCREWS UP WHEN I WANT IT TO BE NICE!

Q: Are your toenails painted:
Nope, too short and stumpy.

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
My mum's. I'm jealous of her duvet okay.

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
White.

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday :
Sleeping.

Q: I can't wait till :
Till I see him again. BWAHAHAHAHA :DD

Q: When did you cry last:

Trying not to remember.

Q: Are you a friendly person:
Dunno, most people think I'm snobbish. I'M NOTTTTTTTTTT!

Q: Do you have any pets:
Yeah, Scottie.

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
Sleeping, probably.

Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
ERM. YEAH.

Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?:
HAHAHAHAHA. THAT WOULD BE A SCENE.

Q:Can you handle the truth?:
No.

Q:Are you too forgiving?:
YES I AM. I hate that.

Q:Are you closer to your mother or father?:

Both, in different ways.

Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of ? :
No one. I hate crying in front of people.

Q:How many people can you say you really loved?:
2. Minus my parents.

Q:Do you eat healthy? :
No, I don't. AT ALL. Trying to though.

Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? :
Yeah -.-

Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :
Isn't that why people cry most of the time?

Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:
Azree! :)

Q:Are you confident? :
In a way.

Thanks Sofea.
I'm not tagging anyway, again.


I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY.
AND I'M BROKE.
BYEBYE.



DENISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

No comments: