Monday, July 7, 2008

yellow kaler :)

I have no idea what I was doing LOL.

So let's see what I did last Saturday. I woke up kinda late, and then got ready for my dad to pick me up. I was going to the dentist's to check on my braces :DD
Anyway, when we arrived at the dentist, I wanted orange braces but there was no more , so I had to go with yellow, hence the title :)

After that we went to a mamak stall for something to eat. And there was this stupid inconsiderate car that caused us 10 minutes waiting for a parking when we could just have parked there!


How stupid, right?
Anyway, we left for church and like we do everytime before we go to church, we stop by the tandas even though we don't have to pee. Haha. Camwhores. Biasa la tu :)


Church was awesome, as usual. You wanna know more bout my church, here.
teenacity :)
It's updated every week by our very own Audrey Chew who never fails to tell us a detailed 2 and a half hours.

Lee Inkkie my sayang :D

Sunday was normal, I woke up really late, like I always do when I stay with my dad. Then I went for church. My dad and I like almost the same kind of music and we were both shouting the wrong lyrics to Bon Jovi in the car while my sister was irritated as hell. HAHAHA :D

Anyway, piano was like normal, but I arrived late. Mathew Woo decided to show off his stupid SLR so now I hate him :D

OHH and I finally have my own iPod, jiejie Jill bought me one for my b'day. Which is tmrw :)

I don't want to go to school tmrw, but I have to cos we're having our exams :/
I'm gonna get flour-ed :(

No comments: